European Cyber Security month NIS 2 resources and Webinar
Dear INEX members,
Our Irish National Cyber Security Centre held a webinar on October 20th on NIS2 – EU Critical Infrastructure law transposing currently into Irish Statutes for Oct 24th 2024 go live.
A. RECORDING of the webinar can be viewed at https://www.ncsc.gov.ie/nis2/
B. QUICK REFERENCE GUIDES FOR NIS2 (DIRECTIVE FOR A HIGH COMMON LEVEL OF CYBERSECURITY ACROSS THE UNION
C. NIS2 AWARENESS RAISING
MATERIAL in advance of the national transposition of NIS2, a number of quick reference guides in the links below.
- NCSC NIS2_Introduction
- NCSC NIS2_Essential and Important Entities
- NCSC NIS2_Sectors in scope
- NCSC NIS2_Incident Notification
- NCSC NIS2_Cyber Security Risk Management Measures
- NCSC NIS2 Essential and Important Entities – Supervision
- NCSC NIS2 Enforcement and Penalties
- NCSC NIS2_Management Responsibilities
D. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE NCSC IE SITE as a fantastic information source for further reading and links into the European Cyber Mesh http://www.ncsc.gov.ie