[ixpmanager] Subject: IXP Manager firewall access requirement

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Sat Aug 5 10:43:22 IST 2023

Faizan Barmare via ixpmanager wrote on 04/08/2023 20:27:
> We kindly request you to inform us of any additional URLs and
> corresponding ports that should be allowed through our firewall for IXP
> Manager to function optimally.

Faizan,

The exact hostnames and ports will depend on the configuration that you
specify for IXP Manager, so the simplest approach to handling your
firewalling requirements would be to check your firewall logs for
blocked outbound tcp/udp connection attempts from whatever servers are
running which IXP Manager components, and modify your egress policy as
appropriate.