[ixpmanager] RPKI Octorpki

Ian Chilton ian at lonap.net
Fri Feb 26 08:57:07 GMT 2021

Yeah didn’t mean to imply the docs were incorrect - I just pasted the
issue link as I knew that’s where I’d dumped the info at the time.

You did have the ports the other way around, but I’m pretty sure
something changed in the later versions, because I hit definitely the
same issue as Pete with the port conflict on an upgrade and had to swap
everything round, update the ports in monitoring etc.

Ian