[ixpmanager] Juniper IRB interface?

Pete Ashdown pashdown at xmission.com
Thu Feb 25 16:23:20 GMT 2021

I'm in the process of installing IXP Manager for the Salt Lake Internet
eXchange (SLIX), thus my recent questions.  XMission is an ISP that
manages this exchange.  As a result, our port upon the exchange is not a
simple switch port, but rather an IRB (integrated routing & bridging)
interface on one of our routers trunked to the the exchange switches.
SNMP manages to grab the physical interfaces on the MX240 in question,
but not the IRBs.  Any suggestion as to how I should define this outlier
so it can still be graphed and included in the bandwidth stats
properly?  I know you can already collect SNMP stats on IRB ports
because we do so.