[ixpmanager] RPKI Octorpki

Ian Chilton ian at lonap.net
Fri Feb 26 09:45:38 GMT 2021

We run a routinator instance and an octorpki instance (on separate VM
clusters).

Never had a problem with routinatior.

OctoRPKI/GoRTR worked for a while, then I found it wasn’t working one
day (that was before I deployed a new monitoring system and started
monitoring it). After an upgrade, it would then work fine for a number
of days and then start alerting for high memory usage, so it clearly had
a leak.

Louis, the maintainer is very responsive on email - when I reported
that, he’d already fixed it in a pre-release. I upgraded to that and
it’s worked fine since. That was last summer.

It’s due another upgrade now!

Ian