[ixpmanager] Fwd: Looking Glass Server Error :: content is not defined.

Jose Gonzalez josegonzalez at pitperu.net
Tue Oct 20 21:48:54 IST 2020

Dear support,

Hi Nick, sorry for not answering before, but I followed your
recommendation. I just modified the /etc/hosts to match the url and the IP
address, also certified the lighttpd are running , but still doesn't work.
I just note from the live RS status the following error:
[image: image.png]
but when I just run ./artisan up from /srv/birdseye-v1.2.2/ i did not
receive the error message and I was able to see the version but it goes
down 2 min later.
I already installed a new RS server from scratch (rs4), I will let you know
the results, but I will appreciate any suggestion.