[ixpmanager] Looking Glass Server Error :: content is not defined.

Jose Gonzalez josegonzalez at pitperu.net
Tue Oct 13 16:16:04 IST 2020

Dear support,

I sent you this report, because I was unable to get information from the
looking glass functionality. This is what I have done so far:
- Installed the birdv2 server according to
https://bird.network.cz/?get_doc&v=20&f=bird-1.html#ss1.2
- Installed birseyev1.2.2 according to https://github.com/inex/birdseye
After that, when we select the looking glass option from the ixpmanager,
always shown the error message 500 | Server Error :: content is not defined.
I collected all the info required by the debugging item, but everything
responded as the document said.
Hopefully you can help me with this issue.