[ixpmanager] [RELEASE] V5.5.0 - Member Port Utilisation Reporting

Rob Lister rob at lonap.net
Mon Mar 23 14:34:53 GMT 2020

Hi Barry,

This is a much needed feature - thanks for implementing it at this time.

A couple of thoughts come to our minds, if you update this in a future
release:-

1. Would be more useful to have the option to calculate it to 95th
percentile
to avoid it flagging up temporary traffic spikes.

2. VLAN column seems redundant since at the top, it filters by VLAN
already.

3. A way to filter out certain ports, for example Netflix and some other
CDNs have
the ability to max out a port without congestion since they have tight
software
controls on what gets delivered where. (customer flag or a field like
the
"Active Peering Matrix" to exclude some members.)

Rob

--
Rob Lister
rob at lonap.net