[ixpmanager] New IX in West of France #NantesNetwork

Antoine Nivard - O.N antoine.nivard at ouest.network
Tue Apr 21 18:07:00 IST 2020

hello,

We need to create the organisation to ask at the RIPE an IP network for
the IX.

The Ubuntu Server is ready. But I think the server should be connected
to the IX IP network?, to deploy IXP-manager?

Regards,

                Antoine Nivard

Business Developper de https://Ouest.Network - Vous rapprocher !
https://www.linkedin.com/company/ouestnetwork/