[ixpmanager] New IX in West of France #NantesNetwork

Nick Hilliard (INEX) nick at inex.ie
Tue Apr 21 18:10:11 IST 2020

Hi Antoine,

Instead of running Ubuntu on the server, you should run a hypervisor on
the server (e.g. XCP-NG, or something similar) so that you can run
multiple virtual servers.

One of these servers should be for IXP Manager, but that should not be
attached to the peering LAN.  You should use a separate virtual server
for your route-server configuration, which needs an IP address on the
peering LAN.

Nick