[ixpmanager] New IX in West of France #NantesNetwork

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Wed Apr 15 18:49:28 IST 2020

Hi Antoine,

that's great news - thanks for sharing.

We quiety launched a new YouTube channel earlier in the week to start
putting together some hands on tutorials:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeW2fmMTBtE4fnlmg-2-evA

This is /very/ rough and ready and my first attempt at this but the
first video is on installation so it may help.

IXP Manager will work just fine on Ubuntu 20.04 / MySQL 8 / PHP 7.4 (the
defaults for Ubuntu 20.04). We put a new automated install script on
GitHub yesterday for Ubuntu 20.04 and tested it with the the beat
version as of yesterday (I think 20.04 officially launches towards the
end of next week):

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/tree/master/tools/installers

(the automated installation video on YouTube is of 18.04 but 20.04 is
pretty much identical).

  - Barry

Antoine Nivard - O.N wrote on 15/04/2020 17:38:
> Hello,
>
> We are starting a (re)new IX in Nantes (West of France).
>
> We are already 3 members. A switch (10G) is already dedicated for the IX
> in 1 PoP in Nantes.
>
> I will deploy at the end of the week IXPmanager on a new Ubuntu LTS 20.04.
>
> I will follow the doc. and other information.
>
> I'll keep you informed,

INEX Operations