[ixpmanager] LG API for Juniper/Junos

Tomasz Szewczyk tszewcz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 16:09:30 IST 2020

Hi Barry,

I tried to "cheat" your birdseye API, by sending my own reply formatted
in the way how bird server does it. However it looks to me once IXP
manager receives reply it compares some of the fields with its
configuration statements for given RS. I'm not generating Junos config
from IXP Manager (at least not yet), but I'm wondering if the reply
check can be somehow disabled in IXP manager?

br

Tomek