[ixpmanager] ixpmanager Digest, Vol 78, Issue 8

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Tue Jul 16 08:13:40 IST 2019

Haider,

Haider Ali wrote on 16/07/2019 07:39:
> *My basic question was how to get started with the development of the
> IXP manager which haven't been answered yet because it might be a basic
> question*. I want an interface for my SDN based exchange point. The
> discussion is going about why I need SDN and what are constraints etc.
> For now, I know I need SDN and need an interface. Please help me with this.

Not basic, just lacking detail so I have no idea where to start
answering this. What have you tried? How far have you gotten?

There's some bits in the mailing list - quick google leads me to:

https://www.inex.ie/pipermail/ixpmanager/2018-August/001940.html

I also collated a couple more off-list answers here:

https://docs.ixpmanager.org/dev/introduction/