[ixpmanager] How is consistency maintained between the information in IXP manager and the switch configurations?

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Sun Aug 18 07:57:45 IST 2019

Haider,

We have given some presentations on networking equipment automation
using IXP Manager.  These can all be found on www.ixpmanager.org:

https://www.ixpmanager.org/presentations

IXP Manager provides some hooks to enable specific types of platform
automation.  Building the connecting glue is something that needs to be
handled by each individual organisation.

Nick