[ixpmanager] Error on viewing customer pages and graphs

Andrew Stevens stevens at telehouse.com
Tue Oct 30 18:53:19 GMT 2018

Hello,

I am seeing the following error in laravel.log when viewing a recently
added customer's overview page.

https://pastebin.com/AyjqNVmt

Scrolling down the page I get the "whoops something went wrong" message.
The Aggregate Traffic Statistics on the Overview pages does display.

Some customers Overview info and graphs display fine, but most either
display an error at /statistics/member/ or /statistics/member-drilldown/
pages.

Scrolling down when accessing those pages I get the above mentioned
"something went wrong" message either after the Day Graph image is
displayed or Week month.

version infos:
Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS
PHP 7.0.32
IXP Manager V4.8.0

Any assistance would be appreciated, thanks.

--

This message contains confidential information belonging to the sender,
which is intended to be legally privileged and confidential communication