[ixpmanager] Configuration of IXP manager with SDN

Abdul Saboor asaboor.msit15seecs at seecs.edu.pk
Fri Oct 26 06:25:14 IST 2018

Dear Yann,
You have been a great help in the past. Currently, I am working on the IXP
manager and trying to make it SDN enabled. I along with my fellows are
working with faucet controller to make it SDN enabled. We have added an
extra tab with the name of Faucet Controller" on the IXP manager. However,
we need some experts opinion for the future direction. The problem is, the
faucet has no north bound API. I will really appreciate if you can guide me
that how can (or what steps should we follow) to make IXP manager SDN
enabled using Faucet Controller.

Regards,
Abdul Saboor