[ixpmanager] Question about Reseller ports in IXP manager

Teodor Haralambiev teodor.haralambiev at x3me.net
Fri Nov 16 06:50:48 GMT 2018

Dear Members,

I need your kindly help regarding adding Resellers and their customers.

We are using Shared port model for Resellers which means that I have
1x100Gig Physical interface with our Reseller and all cus members are
transported with different (unique VLANs).

Unfortunately I didn't found any way how to add them in IXP manager.

Maybe there isn't such functionality at all.

Is it possible someone to help me with this or to share workaround way -
how to add all Resellers and their members?

--
Best Regards,

Teodor Haralambiev