[ixpmanager] cookies

Andreas Polyrakis apolyr at noc.grnet.gr
Thu Jul 19 13:01:34 IST 2018

Hello,

In order to conform with the eu legislation, I believe that we need to
add a cookie notice on our ixpmanager installation. With a quick search,
I did not find a way to do so. That was weird in the first place,
because many eu IXPs use IXPmanager, so I expected that there would have
already been some demand.

So my questions:
- Do we need/do you have a cookie notice on IXPmanager? (if not, why?
can it be covered by the main IXP site cookie policy...?)
- If yes, how do we activate it
- What are the cookies used by IXPmanager? I checked my browser and I
only found PHPSESID, which I understand that tracks the logged in session.

Thank you in advance,

--
Andreas Polyrakis
GR-IX Manager // GRNET NOC Technical Manager

Follow us: www.grnet.gr
Twitter: @grnet_gr | Facebook: @grnet.gr
LinkedIn: grnet | YouTube: GRNET EDET