[ixpmanager] Sflow

Flavio Baccaglini flavio.baccaglini at unipd.it
Wed Jan 31 16:10:34 GMT 2018

Hello,

I'm from Vsix (Veneto System Internet Exchange, a IXP from Italy). I
am installing an instance of Ixp Manager to Vsix. But I have a few
problems with Sflow's graph generation and I can not figure out where
the problem is. I correctly installed IXP Manager with auto-script
form your git and correctly configured mrtg to display interface
traffic. I followed the documentation at this link:

http://docs.ixpmanager.org/

Also executing the part specified in the link in the sflow section
I have also successfully installed sflow downloaded from git. And if I
try to use it I see the information from the switch

Someone is able to give me some help or some documentation on how to
configure sflow

Thank you very much for your help in advance
Flavio