[ixpmanager] Peering Matrix

Carlos Saura carlos.saura at csuc.cat
Wed Jan 31 15:44:04 GMT 2018

Hello,

I'm from CATNIX (Internet exchange of Catalonia). I'm interested in
create a Peering Matrix, so I installed the IXP Manager. Once is
installed as I can see in this page http://docs.ixpmanager.org/ the
feature "Peering Matrix" doesn't appear. Is this feature available yet?.
In this case I would like more information about the steps to create a
peering Matrix.

On the other hand, cheking the configuration I see that it's necessary
to introduce a vlan but in my case I send the fluxes by a management
vlan different from de DMZ of CATNIX. When i check in dashboard doesn't
recognized the ip of the interface of the server that I installed the
IXP Manager.

# For some actions (e.g. peering matrix) we need to know what VLAN to
show by default.
# This is the vlan.id database entry (i.e. not the VLAN number/tag!)
IDENTITY_DEFAULT_VLAN=1

If someone have more information of the steps for doing a peering matrix
I would be very grateful. :)

Thank you very much,
--
- no title specified

Carlos Saura Torres

Tècnic de Comunicacions

Consorci de Serveis Universitaris de Catalunya (CSUC)

Gran Capità, 2 (Edifici Nexus) ●08034 Barcelona

T. 93 551 62 07 ●F. 93 205 6979 ●carlos.saura at csuc.cat

www.csuc.cat ●Twitter @CSUC_info ●Facebook ●Linkedin

Subscriu-te al butlletí; (www.csuc.cat/butlleti)