[ixpmanager] Quick Start of IXP Managar

Renan Menezes renanitmanager at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 14:13:10 GMT 2018

Hello everybody, and happy new year!

I'd like more informations about use case of IXP Manager(Quick Start, User
and/or Administration Guide)!

Today I'm a NOC from the IX of mine city, the IX Palmas(Tocantins, Brazil).
I'm looking for a system to help improve our operations and define a IX
Portal to shows to all partners the data traffics.

The NOC of Hurricane did talk about the IXP Manager when I add our IX on
the his system.

Today we're using Bird 1.63 as the Route Server, Switch Huawei S6720,
Mikrotik CCR-1072 to do the CDNs for the most part of partners on IX.

I've been problems with the IPs on Private VLANs, when I try to add a IP
just the public VLANs are shown.

Any help will be welcome!

Sorry for any inconvenience and my poor English!

Kind Regards!
Renan Inácio Alves de Menezes
NOC Netmais Telecom
NOC IX PMW