[ixpmanager] Quick Start of IXP Manager

Renan Menezes renanitmanager at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 10:58:52 GMT 2018

Hello everybody, and happy new year!

I'd like more informations about use case of IXP Manager(Quick Start, User
and/or Administration Guide)!

Today I'm a NOC from the IX of mine city, the IX Palmas(Tocantins, Brazil).
I'm looking for a system to help improve our operations and define a IX
Portal to shows to all partners the data traffics.

Today we're using Bird 1.63 as the Route Server, Switch Huawei S6720,
Mikrotik CCR-1072 to do the CDNs for the most part of partners on IX.

On Vendor list I wasnt find Mikrotik and Huawei. Is It possible to include
by myself (Customising the "Vendor")?

I did installed as the manual, but when I start to add something the 404
errors show up. It seems just a configuration issue.

Any help will be welcome!

Sorry for any inconvenience and poor English!

Kind Regards!

Renan Inácio Alves de Menezes
NOC Netmais Telecom
NOC IX PMW