[ixpmanager] AS112

Diarmuid O Briain diarmuid at obriain.com
Tue Feb 27 05:53:51 GMT 2018

Frank,

Thank you, that is very helpful indeed. I guessed that it would be similar
to the same line in my primary nameserver "*db.netlabsug.tst" *zone file.

"@    IN   SOA    ns1.netlabsug.tst. root.netlabsug.tst. ("

what I am wondering is how these two nameservers are interacting in any way
as a result.

regards,

Diarmuid

--

*Irish by birth, located in Uganda but Munster by the grace of God.*