[ixpmanager] Customer User Problems

Kyle Spencer kyle at stormzero.com
Wed Sep 13 21:04:58 IST 2017

Update:

Issue #1 is still a problem and needs a fix.

Issue #2 seems to have resolved itself after a period of time. It's
strange that only the NOC fields did not immediately populate on page
reload, but billing fields did. Perhaps there's a caching issue
somewhere? Or maybe this issue was a fluke. If it recurs I will post a
specific bug report.