[ixpmanager] Need help for IXP Manager

Anibe Onuche a.onuche at ixp.net.ng
Thu Mar 23 12:43:18 GMT 2017

Hi Nick,

Was able to get beyond the Apache configuration file debacle.

Now I can open the http://localhost/ixp

but Unfortunately got this is my browser page

make('Illuminate\Contracts\Http\Kernel'); $response = $kernel->handle(
$request = Illuminate\Http\Request::capture() ); $response->send();
$kernel->terminate($request, $response);

Is there any other thing i need to do?

Thanks for all your wonderful help

Anibe O.