[ixpmanager] Need help for IXP Manager

Matthew Kurowski matthew at kurowski.org
Tue Mar 21 20:12:21 GMT 2017

Hi Anibe,

I replied to you on March 2 in the other thread and you never replied
thereafter. I believe Nick had also replied prior to my reply...

Perhaps there is an email issue on your end of some sort.

Cheers,
Matthew

--
//The opinions and comments of this email are my own and not the views of
my employer.

Matthew Kurowski
www.linkedin.com/in/mkurowski

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 9:57 AM, Nick Hilliard <nick at foobar.org> wrote:

> Hi Anibe,
>
> We've been unable to help you because you didn't provide enough
> information on what went wrong with your installation, even when we
> asked what problems you were having.
>
> There are instructions for setting up IXP Manager in Apache here:
>
> https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/wiki/Installation-06-Apache-Setup
>
> We run this exact configuration and know it works.  Can you see if this
> works for you?  If it doesn't, can you provide an explanation of what
> went wrong (e.g. log files, etc) and we'll try to help you.
>
> Nick
>
> Anibe Onuche wrote:
> > Hello All,
> >
> > I have been asking for help for the IXP manager but had little or no
> > support.
> >
> > My ixp manager installation has gotten to the stage of installation of
> > setting up Apache for the Virtual host  file but was not successful.
> >
> > The URL  http://localhost open my default apache default page
> >
> > I tried an AliasMatch for the but still no log in pages.
> >
> > /AliasMatch  ^ixp$ "/srv/ixpmanager/public"
> > <Directory "/srvixpmananager/public">
> > Option indexes FollowSymLink
> > order allow, deny"
> > </Directory>/
> >
> > Please can someone help in setting up a virtual host file for my ixp
> > manager.
> >
> > Warm Regards,
> > A.0

Matthew Kurowski