[ixpmanager] Need help for IXP Manager

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Thu Mar 23 12:54:33 GMT 2017

Anibe,

that's the unprocessed PHP code from the index.php file [1].

This means that PHP is not correctly configured with your web server.

Can I suggest you use (or follow the commands from) the installation
file here:

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/tree/master/tools/installers

This will get you up and running from a minimal install of Ubuntu 16.04
LTS to the latest version of IXP Manager.

 - Barry