[ixpmanager] Error while Adding Switch on IXP Manager

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Mon Apr 17 15:00:42 IST 2017

Hi Elie,

based on the logs you attached, it looks like the issue is actually in
OSS_SNMP which is a separate library (which, coincidently and for our
sins, we also look after!).

Could you run the following SNMP requests against your switch and send
back the results please?

snmpget -c $community -On -v 2c $hostname .1.3.6.1.2.1.1.1.0
snmpget -c $community -On -v 2c $hostname .1.3.6.1.2.1.1.2.0

  - Barry