[ixpmanager] Error while Adding Switch on IXP Manager

Elie M. Hani emh at cedarcom.net
Sun Apr 16 22:33:50 IST 2017

Dears,

I have cisco 4506-E Switch, and I am trying to add it to the IXP Manager, I have done the following:

-          Configured both IPv4 and IPv6 on the Switch 4506, and the IXP Manager Server

-          Configured the needed A record entries for both IPv4 and IPv6 on the DNS

-          The IXP Manager server can reach the Switch and resolve it with no issues

Whenever I tried to add the switch, I am receiving the below error:

[cid:image001.png at 01D2B712.18B0A5D0]

I have tried snmpwalk from the IXP Manager server secure shell, it is working perfectly.

I have attached the lavarel.log file, can anyone assist to identify and solve this issue please.

Regards
Elie Hani