[ixpmanager] Error while Adding Switch on IXP Manager

Mike Hammett ixp-manager at ics-il.net
Mon Apr 17 15:04:26 IST 2017

Hijack...

Do you guys need any other information from me to get those Nexus switches into OSS_SNMP? I do have open Github issues for them. They are our workhorse platform and it seems like we're missing out on quite a bit with them being manually added.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange