[ixpmanager] Error in installtion of Ixp manager v4

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Tue Jun 7 10:01:03 IST 2016

Ajai Kumar wrote:
> Thanks for information that it should not be used in the production
> system. Which version should be used now as we want to deploy in the
> production system.

The current recommended version is the latest release:

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/releases

which is effectively the master branch.

We (and a couple other IXPs) use the v4 breach head in production just fine.

The reason the Vagrant box should not be used in production is because
it's been set-up for development purposes (verbose frontend logging),
has known default users, has a sample database, etc.

  - Barry