[ixpmanager] Error in installtion of Ixp manager v4

Ajai Kumar joinajay1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 08:57:39 IST 2016

Hi,
Thanks for information that it should not be used in the production system.
Which version should be used now as we want to deploy in the production
system.
By when V4.2 be release as per current time frame of development
Regards,
Ajai Kumar

On 7 June 2016 at 13:03, Barry O'Donovan <barry.odonovan at inex.ie> wrote:

> Anibe Onuche wrote:
>
>> Thank for all your help in ixp manager.
>>
>> Can we have a virtual box implementation of the ixp manager?
>>
>> It simplify every thing.
>>

> There is such a thing for development purposes:
>
> https://ixp-manager.readthedocs.io/en/latest/dev/vagrant.html
>
> **THIS SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR PRODUCTION SYSTEMS**
>
> If you mean an actual OVA image of a production ready system... yeah, we
> could probably do that after we release v4.2. Can you open an issue on
> Github to request this?
>
>  - Barry

Please don't print this email unless you really need to. This will preserve
trees on our planet.