[ixpmanager] Error in installtion of Ixp manager v4

Samarth Arora samarthatdelhi at msn.com
Thu Jun 9 09:08:47 IST 2016

Thanks Andreas, As you suggested i  moved onto a different machine wit INtel I5 5200U supporting VT-x,running ubuntu 16.04. I've been successful in installing vagrant on my machine. Now I'd like to know how do i get mrtg up and running. As in all the databases have to be instaled in the virtual machine or my computer.

If you can provide a step by step instruction for mrtg, that'd be great thanks!

regards

Samarth Arora