[ixpmanager] Member list display in public and joining form

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Wed Oct 21 19:57:42 IST 2015

On 19/10/2015 1:34 p.m., Ajai Kumar wrote:
> How to display member list in public like
> https://www.inex.ie/about/memberlist ? Is there any online form
> available for joining the IX via link at IXP manager?

INEX's website is a Drupal CMS system. Another example is LONAP's at:

http://www.lonap.net/members.php

Both of these use the older functionality described below to get a JSON
object and built the table.

The correct way to add a member list to your own site is via the Euro-IX
JSON export schema [1]. IXP Manager specific documentation is at:

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/wiki/Euro-IX-Member-Data-Export

The 'old' / pre-export schema way is documented here:

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/wiki/Euro-IX-Member-Data-Export

Note that with the implementation of the Euro-IX Member Data Export JSON
format, this older method of exporting member details will be deprecated
during the lifetime of v4.

As a final option, you can always go old school and query the database
directly but we would advise against this as the schema can change from
version to version.

  - Barry

[1] https://github.com/euro-ix/json-schemas