[ixpmanager] Testing v4

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Wed Nov 4 12:06:17 GMT 2015

On 01/11/2015 09:48, Rasmus Åberg wrote:
> playing around with v4 but I've got an issue that I can't seem to solve.

v4 hasn't been released yet (even in beta) so this is not surprising.

The Vagrant [1] method works without any issues and your problem is most
likely related to the fact that third party libraries are installed in
different locations between v3 and v4. If you:

cd application/configs
diff application.ini.dist application.ini.vagrant

you'll see the differences and this is most likely your issue.

  - Barry

[1] https://ixp-manager.readthedocs.org/en/latest/dev/vagrant.html

> I've followed the manual and installed composer and done the update
> successfully etc.
>
> But, when I try to browse to IXP-M I get the following error (after
> enabling debug info of course):
>

>     Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Exception in BootstrapAbstract.php line
>     340:Unable to resolve plugin "auth"; no corresponding plugin with
>     that name
>
>  1. in BootstrapAbstract.php line 340
>  2. at
>     Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->getPluginResource('auth')
>     in BootstrapAbstract.php line 392
>  3. at
>     Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->getPluginResources()
>     in BootstrapAbstract.php line 404
>  4. at
>     Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->getPluginResourceNames()
>     in BootstrapAbstract.php line 637
>  5. at Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->_bootstrap(/null/)
>     in BootstrapAbstract.php line 598
>  6. at Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->bootstrap(/null/)
>     in Application.php line 373
>  7. at Zend_Application->bootstrap() in Kernel.php line 81
>  8. at Kernel->handle(/object/(Request)) in index.php line 86
>
> Any ideas?
>

> Rasmus Åberg
>
> ---------------------
>
> *Stockholm Internet eXchange*
>
> *www.sthix.net* <http://www.sthix.net/>
>
> *rasmus at sthix.net* <mailto:rasmus at sthix.net>
>
> *+46 70 9968815*
>
> *#sthix @ IRCNet (nick: rasm)*
>
> *twitter.com/sthixnet* <http://twitter.com/sthixnet>
>
> *facebook.com/STHIX* <http://facebook.com/STHIX>

INEX Operations

Mob: +353 86 801 7669
Tel: +353  1 685 4220

| Open Source Solutions Ltd.    | INEX Operations Team                |
| 52 Sandwith Street Lower,     | Internet Neutral Exchange           |
| Dublin D02 WR26, Ireland      | Association, 4027 Kingswood Road,   |
|                               | Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24 |
| http://www.opensolutions.ie/  | http://www.inex.ie/                 |