[ixpmanager] Testing v4

Rasmus Åberg rasmus at sthix.net
Sun Nov 1 09:48:14 GMT 2015

Hi guys,

playing around with v4 but I've got an issue that I can't seem to solve.

I've followed the manual and installed composer and done the update
successfully etc.

But, when I try to browse to IXP-M I get the following error (after
enabling debug info of course):

Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Exception in BootstrapAbstract.php line 340:Unable
to resolve plugin "auth"; no corresponding plugin with that name

   1. in BootstrapAbstract.php line 340
   2. at Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->getPluginResource('auth')
   in BootstrapAbstract.php line 392
   3. at Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->getPluginResources()
   in BootstrapAbstract.php line 404
   4. at Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->getPluginResourceNames()
   in BootstrapAbstract.php line 637
   5. at Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->_bootstrap(*null*)
   in BootstrapAbstract.php line 598
   6. at Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->bootstrap(*null*)
in Application.php
   line 373
   7. at Zend_Application->bootstrap() in Kernel.php line 81
   8. at Kernel->handle(*object*(Request)) in index.php line 86

Any ideas?

Rasmus Åberg

*Stockholm Internet eXchange*

*www.sthix.net* <http://www.sthix.net/>