[ixpmanager] ixp manager

Nikhil Rathi nikhil at wwindia.com
Thu Nov 27 20:57:24 GMT 2014

I haven't used IRRDB filtering . I noticed whaterver was advertised to the
route server (BIRD) was stored in the master table but not advertised to
the peer
As a test case we setup 2 peers advertised a dummy range on each side.
Eg Peer A advertises 1 and Peer B advertises 2.   Now A should see 2 and B
should see 1 in their routing tables.
This was not happening .
Although the routes were received by bird they were not sent to other
peer.

This made me change it to "export all" and that made 1 go to B and 2 to A