[ixpmanager] ixp manager

Nick Hilliard nick at inex.ie
Thu Nov 27 13:49:53 GMT 2014

Hi Nikhil,

Are you sure that this isn't related to irrdb filtering?  Did you follow
the guide here:

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/wiki/IRRDB-Prefixes

You can see whether this is working by enabling the Route Server Prefix
Analysis Tool, periodically running compare-route-server-prefixes.pl on the
route servers themselves and checking in the Web UI that the prefix set
looks correct for each IXP participant.

Nick