[ixpmanager] Amazing work! - Aggregate Graphs Not Graphing

Levi Pederson levipederson at mankatonetworks.net
Wed Dec 24 15:33:23 GMT 2014

All,

Great work on the product!  I've added members and they are graphing
smoothly.  I have also set under the Infrastructure the aggregate graph
name.  The documentation seems to indicate some auto-magical or
auto-maniacal ninja work that is supposed to create those aggregate graphs
and I am getting the "No Image Found" under the appropriate sections in the
gui.

I have also restarted and reconfigured based on the recommended

./ixp-periodic-update.sh

Am Missing a Config file update or something simple to indicate where those
graphs exist or create them?

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!

Thank you,

*Levi Pederson*