[ixpmanager] SNMP Issue

Barry O'Donovan barry at opensolutions.ie
Tue Dec 23 22:16:31 GMT 2014

Great stuff Levi.

- Baŕry

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: Levi Pederson <levipederson at mankatonetworks.net>
Date:23/12/2014  21:39  (GMT+00:00)
Subject: Re: [ixpmanager] SNMP Issue

Barry,

Turns out I was getting zealous on my base installs and a secondary implementation of SNMP along with several syntax errors were my problem!!!

I thank you all for helping me realize I need to continue to mantra - recheck, re-read, face-palm

I am not able to get SNMP requests from the switches.

Thank you,

Levi Pederson
Mankato Networks LLC
cell | 612.481.0769