[ixpmanager] Amazing work! - Aggregate Graphs Not Graphing

Nick Hilliard nick at inex.ie
Sun Dec 28 17:13:32 GMT 2014

On 24/12/2014 15:33, Levi Pederson wrote:
> Great work on the product!  I've added members and they are graphing
> smoothly.  I have also set under the Infrastructure the aggregate graph
>  name.  The documentation seems to indicate some auto-magical or
> auto-maniacal ninja work that is supposed to create those aggregate
> graphs and I am getting the "No Image Found" under the appropriate
> sections in the gui.

Hi Levi,

This is all documented here:

> https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/wiki/MRTG---Traffic-Graphs

The image files are retrieved by the IXP Manager engine from a separate
location or URL.  This is configured as documented here:

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/wiki/MRTG---Traffic-Graphs#integrating-with-ixp-manager

Make sure you have things correctly configured in application.ini too.