[ixpmanager] update-l2database.pl not updating database

Brian Thompson brian.thompson at iovation.com
Sun Dec 15 22:41:07 GMT 2013

Nick,

Could we have a new switch port type e.g. "core-other" that could define
the edge of sflow data, so the data is collected and counted from all
non-sflow peers as an aggregate.   We very much would like to have the
sflow data for the other members of the exchange.

Thanks
Brian

*Brian Thompson*
Senior Infrastructure Engineer // Senior Second Guesser

Direct: 503.943.6779
Mobile: 503.707.9018 // Twitter: iovation
*www.iovation.com <http://www.iovation.com/>*