[ixpmanager] Scripts for Monitoring Bird

Nick Hilliard nick at inex.ie
Mon Apr 22 16:48:13 IST 2013

On 21/04/2013 15:28, Joe Wooller wrote:
> Any thoughts or feedback appreciated. If anyone else has any scrips etc
> they would like to share I would be interested in seeing them, I will
> probably post this on the bird list just for anyone else to have a look
> at.

Hi Joe,

Coming down the line we have code for handling peering sessions to the
route servers.  This provides a non-realtime view into the prefixes
announced to the route servers, a view of the prefixes learned from the
IRRDB policies, and the intersection of the two.  We're running this code
at INEX at the moment.

Otherwise, did you come across the BIRD looking glass?

https://github.com/sileht/bird-lg/