[ixpmanager] IPv6 - Peer to Peer Graph

Nick Hilliard (INEX) nick at inex.ie
Mon Mar 11 11:29:44 GMT 2024

Hi Mohan,

if ipv4 p2p stats are working, then ipv6 traffic should appear
automatically.

Can you run the following command:

sflowtool -4 -l -p XXXX | grep -m 10 -i 0x86dd

+ replace "XXXX" with the correct port number for your sflow system.
This command will show whether ipv6 records are being exported by the
switches.

If that command produces 10 lines of output, can you check that the MAC
addresses in the output are defined correctly in IXP Manager, and then
inspect the ipv6 p2p graphs associated with those MAC addresses?

Nick