[ixpmanager] IXP Manager Route Server with Bird2 sync/api reconfigure script error

Deri Yusep Apriyadi cartoen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 03:18:34 IST 2024

Dear Barry,

> Also, the next release of IXP Manager will enable UI based filtering
> which means there will be a mechanism for those that have older kit

Thanks for the info.

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/blob/master/tools/runtime/route-servers/api-reconfigure-example-birdv2.sh#L83
> You can comment out those lines or add another member. A route server is
> not much use without at least two members...

Thanks for the info, currently a peer has been establised after comment out
the rule.
I am currently testing and setting up IXP Manager for other functions.

bird> show protocols
Name       Proto      Table      State  Since         Info
device1    Device     ---        up     2024-04-03 02:51:50
pp_0001_asxxxxx Pipe       ---        up     2024-04-03 02:51:50  master4
<=> t_0001_asxxxxx
pb_0001_asxxxxx BGP        ---        up     2024-04-03 02:51:52
 Established

Notes:
I am still using ubuntu 22.04 for IXP Manager and RS-1 and ubuntu 20.04 for
RS-2.

I will update again.

Best Regards,
deri