[ixpmanager] IXP Manager Route Server with Bird2 sync/api reconfigure script error

Deri Yusep Apriyadi cartoen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 04:25:07 IST 2024

Hi all,

I am trying to setup IXP manager and RS on Ubuntu 22.04.  I am able to
successfully install IXP Manager however when I try to configure bird2 via
IXP Manager it is unsuccessful.

in this email and the notification in the ixp manager "router" section is
not recommended to use 32 bit AS. is this still a big issue?
I am in the process of building IXP Manager and RS with Bird2, and I got a
32 bit ASN (AS-123456).

I successfully installed IXP Manager and RS but getting error "*ERROR: less
than 2 BGP protocol definitions in configuration file
/usr/local/etc/bird/bird-rs1-ipv4.conf.203917 - something went wrong...*" I
have added IXP Member details,
but the peer is still not established.

here is the link for the configuration :
https://pastebin.ibn.ie/?317d8ab504433e10#Bq3o6DgHm3DUE24xzBm2H21KudToPFZZPCUaw3swjMPd

thank you very much for your response.

Best Regards,
deri