[ixpmanager] Request support for PMACCT Integration Details with IXPmanager

Faizan Barmare faizan1 at outlook.com
Tue Oct 17 13:01:35 IST 2023

Hi Team,

We are looking to configure PMACCT and integrate it with IXPmanager, aiming to enhance our analytical capabilities for IXP traffic.

Currently, we have a functioning Sflow collector with IXPmanager in place for generating p2p graphs.

Could you please provide us with comprehensive information and an installation guide regarding the integration of PMACCT with IXPmanager?

Best regards,
Faizan Barmare