[ixpmanager] No IRRDB shown for IPv6 only peer

Peter Potvin peter at accurix.net
Sun Nov 26 18:08:45 GMT 2023

Hey there Barry,

Thanks so much for getting that fixed! I can confirm that the issue has now been resolved with the fix you pushed.

Kind Regards,

Peter Potvin | AccurIX Management

Email: peter at accurix.net

Website: https://accurix.net/

---- On Sun, 26 Nov 2023 08:34:55 -0500 Barry O'Donovan (INEX) <barry.odonovan at inex.ie> wrote ---

Hi Peter,

 a fix has been pushed for that.

 Interesting - and nice - to see people trying to run v6 only :-)

  - Barry

 mailto:ixpmanager at inex.ie
  26
November 2023 at 03:08

Hey list,

​

Following
 up on André Grüneberg's thread from August 19/2023 titled "No IRRDB
shown for IPv6 only peer" (https://www.inex.ie/pipermail/ixpmanager/2023-August/003709.html),
 I noticed that the same situation is occurring for us in our IXPmanager
 instance. This unfortunately prevents us from filtering an IPv6-only
member on our route servers, meaning that we have to allocate and
"waste" an IPv4 address for that member.

created an issue on the GitHub repository (https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/issues/873)
 in case anyone is able to pick that up and recommend a fix.

Kind Regards,

Peter
 Potvin | AccurIX Management

Email: mailto:peter at accurix.net