[ixpmanager] Update from PeeringDB

Leo Vegoda leo at peeringdb.com
Fri May 5 15:36:16 IST 2023

Hi,

On Sat, Apr 29, 2023 at 4:31 PM Richard Laager via ixpmanager <
ixpmanager at inex.ie> wrote:

> Anyone have a script for updating the max-prefixes and AS-SET values
> from PeeringDB?
>
> IXP Manager lets me do this manually in the web interface by typing the
> ASN and clicking Populate while on the customer edit page. But that
> overwrites other values (which I might not want), and is still manual.

PeeringDB is planning to introduce a mechanism allowing PeeringDB users to
push updates from a configuration management system without giving it their
PeeringDB credentials. It would take the form of proposals to an endpoint
and redirect the user to it.

This is not the right place to discuss it in detail but I'd be interested
in speaking with anyone who'd be interested in this feature.

Kind regards,

Leo Vegoda
PeeringDB Product Manager