[ixpmanager] Procedure to change/delete port without loosing historical graphs

Barry O'Donovan (INEX) barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Sat Apr 29 08:01:05 IST 2023

Sorry, missed your second query:

Mauricio Oviedo via ixpmanager wrote on 29/04/2023 00:06:
> On the other hand, when trying to delete the port from the old member,
> the following error is appearing:
>
> 500
>
> Server Error :: Undefined array key "HTTP_REFERER"
>
> IXP Manager V6.3.0

I haven't seen this error and the works for me in development and
production. Could you open an issue on GitHub for this please and include:

- the information requested on the issue template

- the logs from storage/logs/laravel.log that are generated when this
error is triggered (you can use https://pastebin.ibn.ie/ and put the
link in the issue)

- web server you are using plus config of the virtual interface (apache,
nginx, ...)

- have you a proxy in front of IXP Manager? Potentially you do based on
the error? If so, the contents of config/trustedproxy.php

If any of the above is sensitive, feel free to send direct to me please
as an addendum to the issue.